A last minute's sort of Advent Calendar

Hello my stardusted readers!



Today it was a crazy day for me. I was super busy as it was my birthday and I had to prepare the house for some good friends and family that were coming over.Meanwhile I head over to IKEA for some stuff that I wanted and there I saw some cute Christmas little paper bags. I liked them so much that I had to buy them without knowing what I would do with them. When all the visitors left from our mini party (great cake by the way!) I came up with an idea! Since tomorrow - well...actually today - is the 1st of December I would make    a kind of an advent calendar! So, I put a number on each one of them, filled them with kid's stuff and... wanna see my creation?



Click to continue reading rest of this article »

0 comments:

Post a Comment