Wow.... Transformations (by Abigail)

Hi, everyone!! I'm Abigail from Smitten By Abigail and I am so psyched that Olga has asked me to do a guest post on her fabulous blog!  This is my very first solo guest post and I'm a wee bit nervous, but so excited to meet and share with all of you!
Smitten BY ABIGAIL
I admit, I used to be a bit of a DIY snob - Didn't care for it, would rather have paid someone else to do all the "dirty work" for me.  Then... the economy took a turn for the worse.  It was a challenge, at first, but it turns out, I loooooooove DIYing.  I've always loved the arts and interior decorating, so it was only natural that I should have started my projects way before I did.  Better late than never, I say!


So here are a few of my transformations from my room makeover binge these last few months.  All within a budget, of course.  


First, is my Kitchen Cabinets Facelift.  It's amazing what a little bit of paint can do...
Before
After
Click to continue reading rest of this article »

0 comments:

Post a Comment