Little Moments



Hello Stardust readers!! I'm Courtney, from Little Moments where I blog about design, crafts, DIY projects, and life! I'm going to share two of my favorite projects of most recent! A home design and a party planned!





I am so thrilled to be guest posting today and can't wait to show you my most favorite home renovation. My husband and I have re-created our Texas home Master Bedroom into a calm retreat!


I am an Interior Designer by trade, so this is right up my alley!





Our Master Bedroom; most definitely one of my favorite rooms in our home. And mostly because, after lots of time putting it all together and slowly accumulating all the special pieces...it is complete!!




Where did I start in the designing?? Take a look!






I first started with a floorplan, arranging and rearranging the furniture multiple times until I loved it, and it probably changed again after that!




Then I pulled together images of my favorite furniture pieces, patterns and colors.






Click to continue reading rest of this article »

0 comments:

Post a Comment