Before & After - Antes e Depois

I'm working full speed on the TV Show's new series. 
Last night I was organizing some folders  and  I found these photos from my last project of season #14. 
They reminded me how blessed I am to have the oportunity to change people's lives.
Take a look.

Before

After
It was the kitchen of the most adorable grandmother...


Before

After
She spent most of her days in this space, cooking and watching tv.


Before

After
 She was taken out of the house for the weekend and
didn't even know we were there...

Before

After
 We did it in 3 days and not much sleep!

Before

After
Before

After









She was surprised when she arrived and I was crying
(as usual) behind that chair!

Thank you God,
for this amazing opportunity you gave us.

Ana Antunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment