Inspiration for the week - geometric fabrics & summer colors

So much to do...
Not much time for blogging but I need to share this with you all...
I've been working on a online store collection, that will be released very soon! 
Happy summer colors is what is coming to my mind over and over again, and these are some brainstorming pictures I took this week. What do you think?

***
Tanto para fazer...
Sem tempo para 'blogging' mas tenho algo para partilhar com todos vós...
Tenho estado a trabalhar numa colecção para a loja online, disponível muito em breve!
Cores alegres e de verão não me saem da cabeça. Aqui ficam algumas fotos que tirei do meu 'brainstorming' desta semana. O que é que acham?



















Loooooooove these colors! 
and love this quote.
Ana Antunes


0 comments:

Post a Comment