Thoughts about my hall update

Hi there guys! I am working on a project these days. I am preparing my hall for an update. So, I went through the internet for some inspiration photos. Here is what I found:



Black & White hall: very nice indeed! I really really like it. But should I dare it?

Pinned Image..





Chevron painted hall: hmmm... nice but how could I achieve it?

Pinned Image





Striped hall: Now this is my favourite I believe. Not an easy projedt though.

Lagoon Residence traditional hall




Mirrored wall hall: A good way to expand a small & narrow place like my hall.

Pinned Image







Mirror art hall: a similar idea as above, though I am wondering.... too many holes?

Miami-Hall eclectic hall
eclectic hall design by chicago interior designer Michael Abrams Limited



Images via PinterestHouzz.





So what do you think? What do would you like best?









xoxo

Olga

0 comments:

Post a Comment