DIY: Santa's Footprints & Christmas Crafts

First of all I wouId like to thank all of you my lovely readers for your support and for making my little blog growing steadily! Yesterday I reached 100 followers and I feel so grateful for this! A big thanks to all of you!



Now... onto Christmas season! Here is a little trick on how to create Santa's footprints, which is especially effective for the little ones! You just take some soda, or flour, or you can buy plastic snow and you sprinkle around the perimeter of a boot. Now, think of the children's faces when they get up in the morning and see the footprints next to the presents! I think this is an awesome idea and... well it is effective for me too! After all, aren't we all kinds during the Christmas season? This tip was found and created by my beloved Funky Junk Interiors.









Click to continue reading rest of this article »

0 comments:

Post a Comment