Simple Easy Wall Update

I was at a birthday party the other day that our good family friend Maria and her husband threw for their little boys. When I had first visited their house, their kids room had a simple, beige, boring wall color. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of this before wall (and why should I shoot a simple, beige, boring wall!) but 'm sure you can picture this in your mind!. So now when I entered the same room a surprise was waiting for me. The hubby had painted the walls in such a way to create a highway scene, used colours to create the ground effect and then placed some McQueen stickers on. So simple! So easy! So much impact! The boys were really excited with the outcome! And I was amazed by the result!  




Click to continue reading rest of this article »

0 comments:

Post a Comment