A DIY Throw, a Yard and a Bathroom



I've been obsessed with Curbly lately, a very interesting blog introducing other DIY bloggers and their projects. The ideas and inspiration are numerous and I just cant stop reading it!

So today I chose three projects that got my attention.

created at: 10/31/2011



First up is the amazing Patchwork Throw that I must have somehow!  Click on the link if you want to

find out how to make your own.



A completely different project is the Before and After shot of this Side Yard Makeover.

Yes I assure you my friends that you're looking at the same side yard at both shots!



created at: 04/23/2012


created at: 04/23/2012


And last but not least we have the Makeover of this Bathroom for less that $500,00!

Isn't it stunning? And I loved the bright yellow curtains! They add so much interest and fun

into the space!

created at: 07/25/2011


created at: 07/25/2011


Which one is your favorite?

Photobucket 

Thanks for Making This Possible! Spread The Word!

0 comments:

Post a Comment