Guest Post by Pincushion Creations



Hi!  I am Katie and I blog over at Pincushion Creations and I am so excited to be here!   I  am a mother of a little chubby one year old boy and wife to a wonderful husband!  I love to sew, scrapbook, use modge podge...anything crafty! ,  It's my outlet from a crazy, busy, totally in love with...life!!


 




I am somewhat new to this blogging world...only a few months old, but I have been loving every minute of it!  I have met so many amazingly talented sweet women!  At my blog you can find sewing tutorials, diy crafts, recipes and much more.  I hope you will swing by!


  I also host a fun {Homemade By You} link party EVERY WEDNESDAY!






I decided to share one of my "Most Viewed" Tutorials:




No Slip Kitchen Towel





Click to continue reading rest of this article »

0 comments:

Post a Comment