Baby Stuff

Today, a Blogg friend told me she is expecting a baby. I was sooo happy for her! I thought she absolutely had to see this.  And you have to see this too.  Go check out my favourite photographer's blog. I'm so blown away by the images that I just had to share this with you. Just go check it out!

***
Uma amiga Blogger confidenciou-me hoje, que está à espera de bebé. Fiquei tão feliz por ela! Imediatamente pensei que ela tinha de ver isto, e vocês também. Aconselho-vos a ver o blog da minha fotógrafa favorita a Ashlee Raubach. As imagens são absolutamente maravilhosas e tinha de partilhar isto convosco. Basta ir lá dar uma olhada no link em baixo!




http://ashleeraubachphotography.blogspot.com/2011/07/welcome-cosette-isabelle-lark.html


Some of my favourite baby gadgets.
***
Alguns dos meus favoritos para os bebés.



Até logo!
Ana Antunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment