House Tour: A House in Paris

Not exactly my style in the interiors, but...

a. I love everything in the kitchen....the wooden dining table, the chairs, the glass lighting, the mantel!

b. That glorious stairways and the huge painting is breahtaking.

c. The patio that makes me wanna grab a blanket, a hot cup of coffee and get lost in a good book.

d. The fact that you have to walk yourself through this picturesque pavement full of pots with plants and flowers in order to find your way into the house.

e. And finally did you notice the exteriors? I mean it's situated right in the heart of a Parisian lovely square  - in which I've been myself several years ago!

How could I resist my friends? Have a very lovely week!







Click to continue reading rest of this article »

0 comments:

Post a Comment