Some useful links and tips for bloggers

Good morning everyone! Hope you had a great weekend!

Through my wander in blogland I've discovered  some useful links - besides all those creative blogs I'm following - and tips, which I thought I should share with you, as they're of much interest.

Drums please...

  1. Free templates and backgrounds:                                                                                                       a. The Cutest Blog on the Block, b. Leelou Blogs, c. Shabby blogs and d. Btemplate.             I think these four, are the best that I've found so far with the cutest templates ever, which you can easily add in to  Warm Home  your blog if you follow some simple instructions.  
Click to continue reading rest of this article »

0 comments:

Post a Comment