Off to Paris

For the last 4 years I've wanted to go to Paris at this time for the Maison et Objet fair. Never happened! It was always a bad time because I was recording the show or because I had an important project in hands... This year it was part of my resolutions. Finally going to Paris! This is it so wish me luck on my Internet connections at the Hotel to tell you all about you during the weekend.
***

Há 5 anos que quero ir a Paris por altura da Feira de Decoração 'Maison et Objet'. Nunca conseguia!  Coincidia sempre com gravações do Querido, ou trabalhos importantes. Parece que é desta vez! Foi um dos meus desejos de novo ano. Estou muito curiosa por conhecer a feira e trazer milhões de ideias na cabeça! Vou tentar não me ausentar do blog e vos contar tudo sobre a feira. Espero que o hotel tenha uma internet decente.


  
Até Amanhã

Ana Antunes


0 comments:

Post a Comment