Girl's Bedroom Reveal! (and how to paint polka dots on a wall)




I finally got around to taking some pictures of my daughter's and son's bedrooms that recently got a mini makeover. Let's start with my daughter's room, shall we? I gave you a hint back in August here and


some of you got an idea. But... first thing first. Let me show you the photo that has been my


inspiration for its specific wall for quite a long time now (by Emily Clark):





Above circles are wall decals and I wish I had known that before, because in fact I didn't


and I only found out later on... after I had PAINTED each one out of 100 circles!


Anyways, I'm happy that I did and I'm proud to finally reveal my little girl's bedroom! 


So this is our own painted version of polka dots:


(find out after the jump)



Click to continue reading rest of this article »

0 comments:

Post a Comment