Bye bye Summer! (with great outdoor spaces)

Well, I did not want to admit it that summer is over - even now that I have to put a sweater on - but I am afraid I have to. Yes, summer is over. Fall is on its way. I can see it on my plants (yellow leaves all over on the balcony), I can feel it in the air, I can even smell it. It's not that I don't like fall. I do, I really do. But still I will miss summertime, swimming, sunbathing, relaxing, late wakenings, ice creams.... and all those posts dedicated to decorating balconies, porches, front/backyards, gardens etc. So, let's say goodbye to summer by hanging outside a little bit... shall we?





 A Columbian home from Veranda Mag


 
 Via Pinterest




Gary McBournie / fun rattan furniture with preppy striped cushions








This image was on the cover of Elle Decor last summer 




Image found from HGTV
designgal71-build-your-own-furniture







Image found from HGTV
mikedan1-smart-outdoor-accessories







Happy Fall everyone!



xoxo

Olga

0 comments:

Post a Comment