Teal + Black + White - to ware on the show!!


Okay... after some time at the closet, I guess I got it! The teal+black+white mix I wanted for the show wardrobe tomorrow. Now I'm going to try and get some sleep cause I have a very hard week recording, and when the butterflies attack my stomach it get's harder to sleep! Yes... I do still get them before recording!!

***

Okay... depois de algum tempo enfiada no closet, acho que consegui! A mistura azul petróleo+preto+branco que eu queria para usar amanhã, no programa. Agora vou tentar dormir porque a semana vai ser muito dura, e quando atacarem as borboletas no estômago fica bem mais difícil dormir!  Sim, eu ainda tenho borboletas no estômago antes de gravar!!




Uterque Blouse & leather belt / Zara skirt / steve madden shoes

Lanidor acessories / Uterque Scarf / Zara skirt / Guess Shoes

H&M dress with Designer's Guild trimming as belt / Uterque Bag

lilly Pulitzer blouse / Water Flower Pants / Marc Jacobs bracelet / steve maden shoes

Lilly Pulitzer dress / Zara shoes




Até Amanhã
Ana Antunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment