Homestyling for fashion - Teal


I'm recording another special show this week and today I'm on 'what to wear dilema'... This Teal color is everywhere and I like it! I think this is going to be my winter color! Here are some inspiration to wear on the show. And YES I use High Heels on the show and I will dye on High Heels!!! ;)))

***

Vou gravar mais um Querido especial esta semana e hoje ando no dilema do 'Que Vestir'. Este azul petróleo está por todo o lado e eu Gosto! Acho que vai ser a minha côr para o Inverno! Aqui ficam algumas inspirações para o que vou vestir no programa. E SIM Eu uso SALTOS ALTOS no programa e um dia quando morrer vou de Saltos Altos!!! ;)))


What do you think of this?

 ***
O que é que acham disto?
 

Beijos a todos e Até amanhã!
Ana Antunes




0 comments:

Post a Comment